Google is the unbeaten winner of web world. Most surfers cannot live without Google. Each and every Google product is a killer in one or another way.
Google is the most popular search engine. Google gives you everything what you are searching for. “Google it” is a common shout term which means to find it on Google
Google Search gets nearly 700 million queries daily. What Google does is, it hunts our search term from the webpages and list the links by its popularity and relevance.
Google has released Zeitgeist showing the most popular search terms of 2010 based on the aggregation of billions of search queries people typed into Google this year.
Most Popular Gadgets
- iPhone 4
- Nokia 5530
- HTC Evo 4G
- Nokia N900
- Duracell myGrid
- Chatroulette – It helps to chat with random strangers with text, microphone and webcam.
- iPad – A device by Apple to stay online
- Friv – Play Free Online Games
- Myxer – Ringtones, Wallpapers and Videos for mobile.
- Twitter – The Popular microblogging service.
- Gamezer – Multiplayer Online Games
- Facebook – Most Popular Social Networking site.
Top moments from 2010 from around the globe through Google search, images, and video.
Top Global Events of 2010
- World Cup South Africa on June
- Canada Olympics on February
- Haiti Earthquake on January
- Oil spill at Gulf of Mexico on April
- Ash cloud at Iceland on April
- Justin Bieber
- Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez
- Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga
- Miley Cyrus
- Taylor Lautner
- Megan Fox
- Robert Pattinson
With Google search we can search for movie times, earthquake maps, sports scores and even weather forecasts. Google makes our life simpler and easier to find when it is lost.
These were the top searches of Google worldwide. So What all did you learned from Google?
- Digital Story of Christmas
- HOW TO: 3 Ways to Find Girls on Facebook
- Hear Old Bollywood Songs with Google Music
- Top 10 Indian Women of 2010
- HOW TO: Find Blog Contests and Giveaways